Manali 3 Night 4 Days Private Car Package
3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered : New Delhi, Manali
Tour Themes : Hill Stations & Valleys
New Delhi and Manali Tour Itinerary
Early Morning Pick up from DelhiAirport/Railway Station and Drive to Manali Enroute visit KULLU VALLEY –
- Enjoy white water rafting – One of the most popular and exciting water sports one can experience in Kullu is River Rafting. The sport has become quite popular among water sports lovers and adventure enthusiasts. There are several amazing rafting areas to be explored in Kullu, attracting thousands of people from all parts of the world. Also popular as white water rafting, it is available in two types in Kullu
– Short Rafting covers (7 km) and Long Rafting covers ( 14 km). the journey on Beas River from Pirdi down to Jhiri is quite breathtaking and amazing.
- Shawl Factory- A Kullu shawl is a type of shawl made in Kullu, India, featuring various geometrical patterns and bright colors. Originally, indigenous Kulivi people would weave plain shawls, but following the arrival of craftspeople
from Bushehar in the early 1940s, the trend of more patterned shawls came to rise.
- Hanogi Mata temple
Arrive Manali Check in the Hotel in evening, Dinner & overnight stay in hotel at Manali
After breakfast ready to excursion Manali Local sightseeing which includes-
- Hadimba Devi Temple:- It chief central of interest in Manali , dedicated to the goddess Hadimba , the Wife of Bheema of Mahabharata Fame, This is wooden temple, In the dense forest of magnificent deodar, is about 2.5 Kms from the Mall. It is a pleasant stroll to the temple which was built in 1553 A.D.
- Vashisht Temple: - Hot Sulphur Water springs – which is widely believed as an effective skin diseases healer and posses various medical properties. Nearby it , is the pyramidal stone temple dedicated to vashisht Muni & lord Rama temple.
- Tibetan-Monastery: - This Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa dominates the Tibetan area builtin 1969. The main attraction of the monastery is the handicrafts of Tibetan artistry and the carpets that are woven and sold in the monastery
- Club House: - Club house is famous for a amusement activities like skating, Disco Theque, auditorium etc. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight.
- Van Vihar - The main attraction of the park is the beautiful man-made lake situated in the middle of the woods. Tourists can enjoy boating in the lake. There are also lot of swings for the children as well as couples in the park. The River Beas runs nearby the park. Visit the park in the evening and you will get a chance to enjoy the stunningly beautiful view of sun setting against the glorious backdrop of the majestic mountains.
Dinner & Overnight Stay in hotel at Manali.
After early breakfast visit to excursion visiting Solang valley (Up to Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) Carry warm clothes like hand gloves, muffler, sweater, shawl, socks & sports shoes etc. Enroute overcoats and shoes are available on hire. Please note that Rohtang Pass (altitude 3940 mts.) is actually 51 kms. far from Manali, due to heavy snow covering the road, this pass is not accessible during heavy snow fall for Snow Point, and Solang Valley .Later back to hotel, evening free for leisure, overnight stay in hotel at Manali.
Activities- Zorbing , Skiing , Cable Car on your own cost .
After breakfast check out from hotel, at Evening Drop To Delhi Airport/Railway Station.
More Details about New Delhi and Manali Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- Transportation By Private Car
Accommodation on Double/Triple/Quod Sharing
Meal plan Basis (Breakfast + Dinner)
Transportation By separate cab.
All Sight Seeing By Individual Personal Cab.
All State tax, Toll, Parking and Driver Allowance
- 5% GST
Air fare / train fare.
Coolie / porter charges.
Donations at temples.
Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes.
Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- * Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.